A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Feelin' The Teal

Here is the look I put together for Christmas Day that involves neutrals with a pop of teal. I had put on a new teal shirt that I received as a Christmas gift and I suppose I was.......feelin' the teal. I can't believe I just said that. I think I may have had too much "Christmas cheer" if you know what I mean......

Face: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer pressed powder in NC15.

Blush: Hard Candy blush in Pinup was applied to the apples of the cheeks. What a nice neutral with a touch of shimmer!

Eyebrows: That awful Annabelle eyebrow pencil in Medium Brown was used to crappily define the brows.

Eyes: Eyes were prepped with UDPP and MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre. MAC pigment in Sunnydaze was applied to the inner corner and inner upper lid. It was blended into MAC Teal pigment in the middle of the lid which was blended into MAC Dark Soul pigment in the outer V. Dark Soul was then blended back inwards a bit higher up than the crease. MAC pigment in Naked was dusted along the browbone. The lower waterline was lined with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero and the lower lashline was thinly lined with Geisha Ink black liquid eyeliner pen. The upper lashline was lined with Maybelline liquid eyeliner in Black. Maybelline The Falsies mascara in black was used on the upper lashes and Medusa's makeup mascara in Envy (a greenish teal colour) was used on the bottom lashes.

Lips: MAC's Pet Me Please lipstick was used.

THE EQUIPMENT
THE EYES


THE LIPS


THE LOOK


LOOKs like someone's been into the Christmas cheer......


Have a good holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment