A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Today was a very special day for me......it was my last final exam EVER. I have been a student for 8 long years and was starting to think I couldn't take it anymore. And now, I am finally finished!!! I will never go to school again!!! I HATE SCHOOL!!!! But I LOVE.......MAKEUP!!! Now that I am finally done with school, I have vowed to redirect my time and energy into actually doing the things I enjoy, and I enjoy nothing more than makeup! I love to read makeup blogs and I decided it is time to make one of my own! I will be sharing looks, swatches, and reviews. Even if nobody looks at it but me, I will actually be doing something in my spare time that I enjoy for once!
Thanks for looking!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vulcan_Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment