A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Xmas Haul

YAY!!! My Xmas makeup finally came! My best friend and fiance got me a whole bunch of sweet makeup for Xmas that they ordered on "Pink Friday" (aka Black Friday) and due to the large volume of purchases from makeup websites on that day as well as the fact that I live in Canada and therefore things tend to get stuck at the border for an extended period of time in the busy shipping period around Xmas they have just recently arrived! I also bought some new makeup with money that I got for Xmas. Look forward to reviews and swatches of makeup from the following companies in the near future:

-Evil Shades Cosmetics (Blush)
-Morgana Cryptoria (Lipsticks and Eyeshadows)
-Sugarpill Cosmetics (Pressed Eyeshadow Palettes and Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows)
-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (Lip Tar)
-Medusa's Makeup (Glitter)
-Quo Cosmetics (Light Up Lipgloss)
-Buxom (Big and Healthy Lip Polishes)
-Stargazer Cosmetics (Fluorescent Pressed Powders)
-MAC (Lip Conditioner)
-Stila (Travel Girl Palette)

Exciting! I can't wait to play with all of my new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment