A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, January 10, 2011

Gothin' Around with Purple and Bronze

The other day I was bored and wanted to do a makeup look for my little blog here. I usually plan out what I am going to do before I do it but I kind of couldn't think of anything to do so I got out my Kat von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in True Love and started playing around. I rather enjoy what I came up with as it is rather goth. Sometimes the best looks are unplanned!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

CHEEKS: MAC Coygirl blush.

LIPS: MAC Faultlessly FW lipstick with Lime Crime Magic Dust in Cleopatra patted into the middle of the lips.

EYES: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre were used to prepare the eyes. On the inner corner of the lid, Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Rockstar was applied and blended into the cream shadow Benji in the middle of the lid. Benji was blended into Rebekah from in the outer V and Lucifer was added to the outer V to darken it at the outermost point. Peanut was applied under the browbone. Rockstar was used to line the lower lashline and was extended outward. Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero was used on the waterline and Maybelline liquid eyeliner in black was used on the upper lashline. Maybelline The Colossal mascara was used on upper and lower lashes. (Peanut is the 1st shadow from the left in the Kat Von D True love palette, Benji is 2nd from the left, Rebekah is 3rd from the left, and Lucifer is 4th from the left.)

BROWS: Annabelle brow pencil in Medium Brown.

THE EQUIPMENT

THE EYES





THE LIPS


THE LOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment