A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Graphic Colourblocked Look With Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows

It's Saturday....Day 2 of my self-declared Sugarpill weekend. Here is a graphic colour-block-ish kind of look that I put together after looking at the packaging from MAC's Alice and Olivia collection. I just loved the boxes with the pink and yellow and black and white!


FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15, and Cover FX Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer in X-Light to cover a small blemish....GROSS! FYI: X-Light is a bit too light for me.

CHEEKS: Evil Shades Blush in Backtalk. Backtalk is a very bright pink colour and I have found out that a little goes a long way! I put a bit too much of it on and kind of looked like I was dying of carbon monoxide poisoning or something! It can certainly work on lighter skin tones if you build up the colour instead of slapping lots of it on like I usually do! In the pictures it doesn't look that bright but in real life it was IN YOUR FACE!

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

LIPS: MAC lipstick in Big Bow from the Hello Kitty collection with MAC Dazzleglass Creme in I. Want. Candy from Alice and Olivia over top.

EYES: Eyes were prepped with UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. Sugarpill Tako was applied underneath the browbone. Sugarpill Buttercupcake was applied to the lid and Dollipop was blended upwards toward the browbone. NARS Night Breed was applied into the crease without blending. Annabelle Eye Kohl in White was applied to the lower lashline. Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero was applied to the waterline. On the upper lashline, Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Black was applied as I ran out of my regular old Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner and they didn't have any at the store. Line Stilletto is kind of neat.....it is SHINY! Maybelline The Colossal Mascara in Black was applied to the upper and lower lashes.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYES







THE LIPS



THE LOOK
I look like an idiot stick in these pictures but they showed off the makeup the best so whatev.




1 comment: