A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Hot Mess 2: Going out Dancing

Here's a look that I put together to go out dancing!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

CHEEKS: Hard Candy blush in Pinup.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

LIPS: MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Love Peck.

EYES: Eyelids were prepped using UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. MAC Pigment in Naked was applied to the Browbone. MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze was applied to the inner upper lid. MAC Pigment in Chocolate Brown was blended inwards to the middle of the lid. In the outer V, MAC Pigment in Dark Soul was applied and blended in to Chocolate Brown. Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero was used on the waterline. The bottom lashline was lined with MAC Reflects Antique Gold Glitter made into an eyeliner by mixing with a clear eyeliner seal/base. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black was used on upper and lower lashes. Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in Black was used on the upper lashline. Rimmel Lash Bling Mascara in Golddigger was also used on the upper lashes.

THE EQUIPMENT

THE LIPS


THE EYES







THE LOOK




My friend's eye makeup. I think she used some of the eyeshadow colours that I made for her.


Me being a prissy bitch. The skirt was made for me by my friend (the one in these pictures).


This lovely bow clutch and lace cuff below were made for me by my friend as well.



OMG SHOOS!

HOT MESSES!


Necklace and earrings courtesy of my friend. She makes things for me to look like a mess in.


GOOD TIMES!


HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment