A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, January 21, 2011

Quo In the Club/V.I.P. Light Up Lip Gloss Review and Swatches

Here's a quick review of another purchase that I made while on a trip to the post office at Shopper's Drug Mart that turned into a little bit of shopping in the beauty boutique. I got these Quo In the Club/V.I.P light up lipglosses in a set together on sale for $3.99!


THE GOOD: As I mentioned before, it was only $3.99 Canadian for the two of them which is a great price! The lipglosses have a smooth texture with some nice sparkle. They are fairly subtle and thus are good for everyday wear; in fact, I have been carrying them around in my purse to work and applying them all the time! Since they are rather neutral, they are a good lipgloss to slap on regardless of whatever makeup/clothes you are wearing. Also, they are nice to take when you go out to the club or a concert or wherever as they come with a built-in mirror and light for bathroom-free touch ups! Super cool!


THE BAD: I don't have too many complaints about these except for the fact that they aren't particularly long wearing.


THE VERDICT: These were a great price and I pull them out all the time!

THE GLOSSES




THE MIRRORS




THE LIGHT!

THE SWATCHES

On the left: Pink Stiletto - a cool pink with multicoloured sparkles.
On the right: Masquerade Mauve - a rosy mauve with multicoloured sparkles.


THE LIP SWATCHES

Pink Stiletto



Masquerade Mauve

1 comment: