A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sketchin' Around With Sugarpill

The other day, when I got home from the gym, I took off my makeup and my Sugarpill Chromalusts glinted at me in my peripheral vision........I thought, "I must try these on.....NOW!!!!" I decided to try and use ALL of them in a look, and it turned out pretty nice! The pictures didn't turn out that well though, and my post-gym hair looks super SKETCHY! Oh well, here's the look anyway.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

CHEEKS: Evil Shades Blush in Skon. This one is really neat, it kind of goes on a deep plum-ish colour, but if you rub it in, it turns a bit more rosy. SWEET!

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

EYES: Eyes were prepared with UDPP and MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot. Paperdoll was used in the inner corner of the eye. Absinthe was used on the inner lid and blended into Darling in the middle of the lid. Weekender was blended into the crease and Magpie was used in the outer V. Magnetric was dusted along the lower lid. Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero was used along the waterline. Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara was used on upper lashes only. Maybelline Line Stilletto liquid eyeliner in Black was used on the upper lashline.

LIPS: MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES











THE LOOK



No comments:

Post a Comment