A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, February 19, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Swatches Featuring Viva Glam Gaga 2

A couple of days ago, MAC released its second Viva Glam lipstick inspired by Lady Gaga. I went to the MAC counter to pick it up today and I really love it; it's a gorgeous nude shade. Here are swatches of it along with a few other Viva Glam lipsticks that I have.

THE LIPSTICKS


THE SWATCHES

From left to right: Viva Glam VI Special edition, Viva Glam Cyndi, Viva Glam Gaga, and Viva Glam Gaga 2.



THE LIP SWATCHES
Viva Glam VI Special Edition

Viva Glam Cyndi


Viva Glam Gaga

Viva Glam Gaga 2


1 comment:

  1. I love the look of Viva Glam Gaga II. I'll be picking it up either tomorrow or Monday, myself (probably with the gloss, as well). Awesome swatches!

    --VijiiS

    ReplyDelete