A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Evil Shades Hardcore Lips Just Like Candy UPDATE!

Yesterday, I posted a review of Evil Shades Hardcore Lips Just Like Candy. I had mentioned that its opacity was not as described on the Evil Shades webstore. Lillian of Funny Face's Place was kind enough to let me know that she had experienced a similar issue and advised me to contact Evil Shades. I was going to place an order for some new stuff anyway so I contacted the owner and she said there were a few lipglosses made that were not as opaque as intended and that she would replace mine for free. This is an example of excellent customer service from an independent makeup company that I felt I should share. Also, if you check out the Evil Shades blog, you will see that they are making several changes in their packaging, products, and labelling. It is really nice to see a company that cares about its customers and is always striving to improve. Also, you really should check out Funny Face's Place to see some awesome Evil Shades lip swatches!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! This really makes me want to go out of my way to order from them now... I've been curious to try more small, indie make up lines lately. Do you have favorite products you'd recommend?

    ReplyDelete