A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, March 12, 2011

L.A. Colours 5 Colour Eyeshadow Palettes: Fun with Super Cheap Makeup!


A couple of weeks ago in a clothing store of all places, I spotted a bin of L.A. Colours makeup on clearance. I had never really wanted to try L.A. Colours before, but when I saw the wide variety of 5 colour palettes with their bright colours beckoning to me, I couldn't resist taking a closer look. To my delight, I found that they were on for 2 for $5 Canadian! You really can't go wrong with two 5 colour eyeshadow palettes for $5; for that price, they're at LEAST worth a try! I picked out the Mesmerize palette and the Wildflowers palette. Stay tuned for reviews, swatches, and looks using both palettes!

1 comment:

  1. These look like fun, I'm excited to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete