A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Randomness of Bathroom Stall Walls and a Glittery Look for Going Out

Here is a look that I did for going out with my best friend for yummy sushi rolls and a few drinks! I also took pictures of some very "inspirational" things written upon the walls of the bathroom stall. As I read them, deep in thought, I wondered, "Who brings a writing implement to the bar with them such that they can share these inspirational thoughts with the world?" I myself have never done such a thing, despite my small hot mess streak. Have you ever decided to share your thoughts with the world via a bathroom stall?

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Evil Shades Blush in Pin Up.......this is a great shade to wear for evening looks!

LIPS: Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Cathedral.

EYES: Eyes were prepped with UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. On the inner lid, Nars Night Fever was used and blended in to Bobbi Brown's Sparkle Eyeshadow in 17 Black. In the outer V, NARS Night Breed was used. Over top of Night Fever and Bobbi Brown 17 Black, Medusa's Makeup glitter in AK47 was mixed with an eyeliner seal and painted on. This mixture was also used as a liner on the lower lashline. I put on A LOT of glitter, by the end of the night there was glitter fallout all over my face! This is the coolest glitter ever, the pictures don't do it justice. It's hard to take pictures of glitter, don't you think? Urban Decay 25/7 Liner in Zero was used on the waterline and Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner was used on the upper lashline. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara was used on upper and lower lashes.

THE EQUIPMENT


Medusa's Makeup Glitter in AK47!



I found it impossible to capture the true sparkliness.



THE EYES



THE LIPS


THE LOOK


Do you like my boots? They are velvety and the cats like to rub against them and shed all over them. I have to lint roll them all the time.


"Can't we all just get along?" Why? Why CAN'T we all just get along? Think of how the world would be a better place if we ALL just GOT along! I love the abstract art above this very deep quote, it really adds to the.......uh.........effect.


"CONTRADICTION" These two toilet paper rolls are very contradictory, don't you think? One is about 3/4 of the way used up, and......uh....the other one is about half used up. Yes. What a contradiction. Life is just FULL of contradictions.


"DID YOU FLUSH? K THX. Nope.... F*** you!!" I like how the writer thanked the person for flushing before they even got a response. It's as if he/she just assumed that we are all adults here and that we all will flush the toilet. Anyone who's ever been out to a bar knows that this is not the case.


Well, this is quite vulgar. I suppose a bar bathroom stall would be a very good place to advertise your "services" with no questions asked.

CONFESSION: My friend and I went outside, cracked out her cellphone, and called the number. Clearly, we are bored and have no life. It turns out it wasn't even a real phone number. LAME!

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Heh heh i love reading toilet wall scrawls :P I love that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the great wing liner.. your eyes look so feline here! :D meow! & I know how it goes.. I have a flame point Siamese and his white hair is on pretty much everything I own.. i adore black .. but so does his hair. >.< hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful look you did! *drools at the glitter container* Thanks for bathroom humor, you had me lol'ing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah this made me laugh =)

    Xo


    Andrea
    http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhaa love it! Nice boots too

    ReplyDelete