A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, April 10, 2011

LATE AS F**K TO THE PARTY!

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend! I've been looking at lots of blogs in the last couple of days in my studying breaks and I have been just LATE AS F**K to the party commenting on some of them! LAME! Anyway, I've seen some really awesome looks and reviews lately; it's so cool to see the different ways and different styles in which people use makeup. Its creative possibilites are endless!! I love it! Anyway, here's a look I did when I was bored. There's nothing like some bright green lipstick to perk you up when your face is stuck in a huge book all day!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC5, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: MAC blush in Coygirl.

LIPS: Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Brilliant Lime.

EYES: Eyes were prepped with UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. MAC Pigment in Mutiny was applied to the inner upper lid and blended into Miss X Royally Fucked (which I am pretty sure is a repack of TKB grape pop) which was applied all over the lid. Sugarpill Darling was applied in the crease and Absinthe was blended above the crease. In the outer V, Sugarpill Magpie was used. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion was used on the waterline and Maybelline Black liquid eyeliner was used on the upper lashline. Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara was used on the upper and lower lashes. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Electric and Asphyxia were used on the lower lashline.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYES








THE LIPS



THE LOOK


12 comments:

  1. Great look, love the colour combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo on the eyes! You can really pull off that green lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Ugh, I need to play with my Morgana lipsticks way more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You look amazing, and that green lipstick is totally flattering with your skin tone! I think it would just make me look sick, but it works for you- and is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scrolled down to the full face super fast when I read the words 'Brilliant Lim'! You look awesome, dude, love the colour combo on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors! And the liner work. Out of curiosity (as I'm coming across this more and more)... How do you get it off? What do you use for makeup remover? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair and your makeup. Great blog. (Found you through Makeup Zombie.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the eye shots - your makeup is so perfectly symetrical, I'm so jealous ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You give me eyeliner envy :( x

    ReplyDelete