A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quo Spring Goddess Palette: Theia

Here's a look I wore to work using the Quo Spring Goddess Theia Palette.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Blush from palette.

LIPS: Gloss from palette.

EYES: Eyes were prepped with UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. The eyeshadows from the palette were used to create a very work safe look. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencils in Perversion and Uzi were used on the waterline and lower lashline respectively. Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in Black was used on the upper lashline. Maybelline The Colossal Mascara was used on the upper and lower lashes.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYES







THE LOOK




Here are some lovely earrings my hot mess friend gave me at Xmass! You can't see them in the pictures as my hair is blocking them. I rather enjoy wearing them to work because they look like they are just cameos but up close they are SKULL CAMEOS!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, skeleton cameos! So cute. I also think that necklace is nice! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking hot as usual! Your skin looks great! I LOVEEEE those earrings! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete