"Phase 3" of Festival Kinetik 2009 was dedicated to noise. I've never been a huge noise fan, so the evening was very interesting as I got to listen to some fresh, new music that I don't usually indulge in such as Adversary, Cervello Elettronico, Mimetic, Architect, Iszoloscope, Synapscape, Imminent, Noisex, Winterkalte, andCaustic. I don't know why, but thinking of noise music made me think of black and silver so that was the theme I went with that night.
1. Medusa's Makeup Body Shimmer in Ghostly: used for dusting over the chest and shoulders.
2. Nars Night Breed: I use this all the time for my goth looks as it is a sparkly black eyeshadow.
3. Old Faithful was used as eyeliner.
4. My eyeshadow look was created using the Jane Cosmetics Quad in Chicago. I also used some of the silver eyeshadows for some contour lines on my face.
5. Lise Watier Precious Eyeliner in Silver and Black: The silver eyeliner was used.
6. L'oreal HIP pigment stick in Dazzling: I have no idea where I got this and I've never seen it in stores after I got it. I wasn't even sure what to do with this when I found it in my makeup kit and was like, "Where the hell did this come from?" I screwed around with it a bit, and now it is a regular participant in my goth makeup. I break off a chunk of it, mix it with water, and use it as a lipcolour.
7. Elise fake eyelashes: I have a bunch of these, and I think I got them in Vancouver. I've never seen this brand anywhere else but I think they were cheap, which is why I bought a bunch. The pair I was wearing for this look are dramatic lashes with little feathers on the ends.
8. Ardell Demi Lashes in 102 Black: These are SO OLD. I have had these for a million years. I used them on my bottom lashes.
9. MAC Lipmix in Black: This is the best black lip product I've ever tried. It paints on wet, you can blend it, and then it dries down to a lovely finish and it DOES NOT MOVE. You can have some beverages and dance around and do whatever, you will have perfect black lips all night long. I used it in the middle of my lips here.