A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun with Jewel Tones

Tomorrow, I shall be going to look for a townhouse to rent in the city that I will move to for my job in July. Before I leave I am posting a look since Blogger is magically letting me upload photos! Awhile back, I decided to try a jewel-toned kind of look. Here's what I came up with.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Sakura.

LIPS: Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Plum Crazy.

EYES: Base - UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Inner Corner - Persephone Minerals Crucify.
Lid - Persephone Minerals Jupiter Oak Evolution blended upwards into MAC Pigment in Teal.
Crease - MAC Pigment in Pinked Mauve.
Above Crease - MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze.
Browbone - MAC Pigment in Naked.
Outer V - MAC Pigment in Chocolate Brown.
Inner Outer V - Persephone Minerals Rained.
Waterline - UD 24/7 Perversion.
Lower Lashline - UD 24/7 Bourbon with Lise Watier Glitter Eyeliner in Golden Green overtop.
Upper Lashline - Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Lower Lashes - Maybelline One By One Mascara.
Upper Lashes - L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara in Black Quartz (the one for brown eyes).

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES







THE LOOK


6 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous. This look matches my nail polish today! :D Happy me! (im wearing Adina by Zoya)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! It *is* like Adina but on the eyes! I love the two-toned crease. Tutorial plz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job. Yay colors. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your EYELINER! Also, your bangs (I am so jealous of people with bangs). I love this look, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete