A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gothy Lipcolours and Blush!

I thought I would share some of my favourite gothy lip colours and blushes! The lipcolour picture uploaded really weird, it looks really tiny and blurry. Click to enlarge if you want.

THE LIP STUFF


1. Make Up Forever Lab Shine Lipgloss in M0 (Chrome Onyx) from the Metal Collection: This stuff rules! Review coming soon!

2. YSL Gloss Pur in Black: All high end goths need this! I'm a white trash goth, so I'm not sure why I have it! LOL!

3. NARS Lip Stain Gloss in Daredevil:  Is it a gloss, or is it a stain? Even NARS can't decide. This is a lovely dark wine colour that is very long wearing.

4. Lancome Colour Fever Gloss in Piha Black: This gloss is a really neat sparkly grey on it's own and it looks really awesome over lipstick!

5. Lancome Colour Fever Gloss in Intense: This gloss looks awesome both by itself and over lipstick. The texture of these Lancome glosses is SO nice!

6. Manic Panic Lipstick in Raven: It's black, it's lipstick, so therefore it's goth. It needs to be a bit heavily applied to get it opaque, but it works. It dries down well so I use it under gloss.

7. Morgana Cryptoria vegan lipstick in Otherworldly- It'sdark, it's purple, it's got a blue shift, how much more goth can you get?

8. Evil Shades Hardcore Lips in Roue: I can't wait to wear this one with a classic goth outfit. It's a beautiful, super shiny, blackened red.

9. Evil Shades Hardcore Lips in Astrea's Embrace: I LOVE THIS COLOUR! It's a sparkly dark purple which is not only fabulous on it's own, but is fantastic over lipstick!

10. Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick in Obscurity: Navy blue lips are a fantastic idea for when you get sick of black!

11.Evil Shades Devian Lipstick in Fateful: It's black with purple sparklies. Enough said.

12. Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Candy Decadence: I CAN'T WAIT TO CRACK THIS OUT AT THE CLUB! 

13. Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Ghostly Voice: I can't even describe this colour, or Candy Decadence. These are some really unique lip products, I am totally in love with them both!

14. Kat von D Painted Love Lipstick in Hellbent: I wear this all the time; it's a fantastic blackened red.

15. MAC Media lipstick: This was my first MAC lipstick! It's a classic!

16. MAC Hipster lipstick: It's a dark reddish-berry type colour and I love it because it has a metallic finish!

17. MAC Faultlessly F/W: It's an almost black, blue-toned, super dark purple. I just about fell over myself to get to the MAC counter when this came out!

18. MAC Cyber: I love the name of this one. It's similar in colour to Faultlessly F/W but it is more red-toned and a bit lighter.

19. MAC Kissble Lip Colour in Love Peck: I love the formulation of this colour, it wears well without being drying.

20. MAC Mattene Lipstick in Night Violet: This one's an old favourite as it manages to be both dark and bright at the same time!

GOTH BLUSHES

If you've been looking at my blog for awhile, you've likely noticed that I rather enjoy Evil Shades blush. I used to often skip the blush when I would get all gothed up, but then I found these lovelies. Vixen, Pin Up, and Skon work fabulously with gothy looks as they are dark and make an awesome contrast against lighter skin tones.  Unfortunately, Vixen and Pin Up are no longer available, so I must ration these! Skon is my favourite anyway, I've never seen such a unique blush!

Sorry if I haven't been commenting on certain people's blogs......Blogger is having some issue with people getting logged out when trying to comment, but apparently not everyone is affected by this. This is rather irritating to me, as there are many posts I would love to comment on. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh beautiful lippies! I really wish I'd got Faultlessly F/W it's so gorgeous. And Fyrinnae need to bring back their lip lustres!
    I love Evil Shades blush, I need to get some full sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see Candy Decadence on you! And I've ordered Skon, I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so many of the same lipsticks as you! =D I'm going to be swatching/reviewing Astraea's Embrace tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy lipstuffs! Have you seen the black Rimmel Stay Glossy lip gloss? It's surprisingly not as sheer as I assumed it would be, therefore it rocks. Tis called Black Diva. In Jr high school my lip colour I wore everyday in grade 9 was this Wet n Wild halloween one. It was a pretty dark burgundy shade. Probably the only lipstick I put a huge dent in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww.... I don't have any of them... me not being good goth :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! Love the descriptions, especially for the YSL gloss LOL.

    "It's black, It's lipstick, so therefore It's goth." LOL.

    ReplyDelete