A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Light, Summery Look with Silk Naturals Eyeshadows

Since it's been rather goth around here lately, I thought I'd change it up today with my Silk Naturals look. This look is light and summery and a bit more "natural" than I would often go for with my makeup. I can even wear something like this to work, which is one of the reasons why I picked out certain colours from Silk Naturals. Also, here you will see something you may never see again....I'm not wearing ANY black eyeliner!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown.

LIPS: Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Coral Castles with Stila Lip Glaze in Candy over top.

CHEEKS: Evil Shades Blush in Love Bites.

EYES: Base - UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Inner Lid - Silk Naturals Pink Lemonade.
Middle Lid - Silk Naturals Madison.
Outer V - Silk Naturals Watermelon.
Browbone - Silk Naturals Cloudberry.
Upper Lashline - Smashbox Cream Eyeliner in Espresso. IT'S BROWN!
Lower Lashline - UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Midnight Cowboy.
Upper and Lower Lashes - Maybelline Define A Lash Volume mascara in Blackish Brown.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES







THE LOOK


13 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the soft pinks with the heavy black eyeliner. And your eyebrows are such a nice shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did a softer colour of liner, but still your normal shape. Very cute, luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great look on you! I love Evil Shades blush! I don't have this color though. Maybe next time I place an order... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! The pinks look awesome and balanced with that black liner! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh this is so pretty and girly ^____^ *steals your eyeballs* I love the brown liner too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot. Don't take this the wrong way but it looks so soft and natural and doesn't seem as harsh as your usual goth/industrial looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! Perfect everyday look.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It ate my comment! Nyooo... :( Long and short: I like how soft this look is. And how the lighting changes what it looks like overall. Stop eating comments Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So soft and pretty! Coral castles looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you used brown eyeliner! It really sweetens the look <3 You're so pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. The brown eyeliner makes the whole look! The sweet pinks look so delicate with the brown. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete