A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Neglected Blues and Greens

Quite some time ago while I was digging through my makeup, I realized that I hadn't used Midori or Afterparty from my Sugarpill Sweetheart quad since I swatched it! This seemed like a tragedy since they are super awesome colours! I decided to base a look around them. Here it is:

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown.

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Miss Behave.

LIPS: MAC Lipgelee in Budding Beauty.

EYES: Base - UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Lid - Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Midori.
Crease - Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Afterparty with Sugarpill Chromalust eyeshadow in Darling over top.
Upper Crease - Sugarpill Chromaluust eyeshadow in Absinthe.
Outer V - NARS Night Breed.
Upper Lashline - Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Waterline - UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion.
Lower Lashline - UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Grafitti.
Upper Lashes - Maybelline One By One Mascara.
Lower Lashes - Medusa's Makeup Mascara in Envy.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES







THE LOOK


13 comments:

  1. Vulcan, this is AMAZING! Sooo gorgeous!
    *haz makeup b0ner*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love how you wore these colors! Great thick, winged liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME colour combo - I love how Darling transforms the look. And I love your liner too, it makes your eyes look super feline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ! This is a stunning look . Love the greens u used !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gooooorgeous! I love the shape you make with your e/s, I may have to pinch it at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun look, I love it! Those greens are awesome, and I never would have though to wear them together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lurve how multi-faceted this look is. All the different layers make it absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color combo, not to mention perfect winged liner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makeup is amazing!!! It really looks like its from another planet and should be worn by a hot sexy alien lady :))) gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete