A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, June 6, 2011

Rammstein/Combichrist Concert Photos

Here are some pictures of the Rammstein concert! Combichrist opened with a very short but awesome set. Thankfully the lead singer wasn't as drunk as when I saw him with Icon of Coil! Rammstein put on a fantastic stage show.  It had fire, fireworks, foam, confetti, hanging babies with laser eyes, and did I mention there was fire? The best part of the show for me was when they played Sonne in the encore, which is one of my favourite songs! It was for sure one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Also, they all still look super hot! Click to enlarge!

COMBICHRIST

Get your body beat!

Waidmanns Heil!

Feuer frei!

They used hanging babies with lasers shooting out of their eyes for this song, like you would.

Gib mir Benzin!

Ich tu der weh.....

ARGH!

There was a lot of fire going on. These guys were playing the guitar with their arms on fire. Impressive.

Links 2, 3, 4!

You have a pussy.......I have a dick..........

Confetti!

Danke schon, wir sind RAMMSTEIN!

Aren't they delicious?

Flake had a lovely sparkly jumpsuit on!

Komm in mein Boot.....

Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein!

Special thanks to the person I'm stuck with for life for taking these awesome pictures! As I mentioned before, I was too busy screaming like a little girl at a BSB concert and trying to sing along in horribly pronounced German. Usually pictures that we take at concerts never turn out, but he actually got a few good ones with our camera! He got some awesome videos, too! SWEET!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love Rammstein! I've never been to one of their concerts, it looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAMMSTEIN AND COMBICHRIST!!! AAAAAAAAAJLKJIOEJURHKLKGVD!!11! Ahem. That's awesome, I mean. And those are some FANTASTIC pics. Nice work, boypart!

    Laser-eyed babies... hahahaaa... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao "screaming like a little girl at a BSB concert" hahahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. "They used hanging babies with lasers shooting out of their eyes for this song, like you would." ok. Thank you. Thank you for that. hahahaha nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete