A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, July 29, 2011

ARGH! BLOGGER!!! CRAPPY INTERNET!! :(

OH BLOGGER! YOU DRIVE ME NUTS!!! I am out in the middle of nowhere for my stupid job and I am trying to use this new laptop and the internet service in the middle of nowhere is CRAP and blogger is not letting me upload any photos for some reason and I AM CRABBY!!! I WANT TO GO HOME TO MY OWN COMPUTER SO I CAN CATCH UP ON READING EVERYONE'S BLOGS AND ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING FOR ONCE!!!
I just had to get that out there. Sorry for my "fashionably late to the party" comments on everyone's blogs, but I am working a lot and stuck in hotels in small towns where the internet sucks so I'm horribly behind on all things blogging. I am frustrated as I have TONS of posts and I want to read everyone's stuff! BLARGH!

On a happier note, I actually have this weekend off! Thusly, I shall be visiting both the goth club and the new wave club so I should have some sweet makeup looks to take pictures of! I shall also hopefully get caught up on my dashboard!

Until next time (a.k.a. when Blogger lets me upload photos again), live long and prosper and slap on boatloads of makeup,

Vulcan_Butterfly

7 comments:

  1. I'm having blogger problems this morning too. I'm guessing they may be having some issues. Its pissing me off! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait 'til blogger stops flaking out on you. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlOGGER. You are teh lame. Can't wait to see more goth club looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha "slap on boatloads of makeup" you truly understand me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I'm sorry. You're quite patient, I think. I would be running around screaming and then probably find another place for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could always try uploading to photobucket and then doing a 'direct link' photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the goth club looks!

    Blogger is poo :( I would suggest uploading photos to Photobucket like Donna said (that's what I do) but I don't know if your internet will like that either....anyway, we'll all still be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete