A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Look With The Glamour Doll Eyes Chelsey Tower

Here's a look I did awhile back using the Glamour Doll Eyes Chelsey Tower. I'm quite sad that I had trouble blending and applying these because the colours are just fantastic. If you look at the pictures of my eyes, you can see the variation of Tatooed on my lids. It looks more purple in certain places and more blue in others due to unblended blue chunks. On the bright side, Hot Mess (an Eyelight, which means it's a glitter) looks nice when mixed with a sealant to use as an eyeliner, as does Ladies Night. Ladies Night is black with blue sparkles but it was really difficult to capture the blue sparkles in the pictures.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Sakura.

LIPS: Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Ghostly Voice. Too bad you can't get these anymore because they are FANTASTIC. Look at all of the pictures where you can see my lips, it looks different under different lighting conditions. I can't even describe the colour.

BROWS: Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown.

EYES: Base - UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Lid - GDE Tattooed.
Crease - GDE Aqua Foil.
Outer V - GDE Pistol Pistol.
Browbone - GDE Family Secret.
Waterline - UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion.
Upper Lashline - Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner along lashes, GDE Ladies Night mixed with random eyeliner seal for thick, winged line and fishtail line.
Lower Lashline - Hot Mess mixed with random eyeliner seal.
Upper and Lower Lashes - Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


My cat Twiggy Ramirez really likes the smell of the Lip Lustres for some reason!
THE EYES

 







THE LOOK





18 comments:

  1. Nice look!

    Hahaha, awesome, I love your cat's name! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look on you! That blush is gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, and your hair looks awesome... as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOVE this look. You had me at PURPLE & the cheek colour you used is beautiful on you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO, I didn't know your cat was named Twiggy Ramirez! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sad about the issue with the shadows but I love the colours you have put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite the fact that you said the eyeshadows were hard to blend, you did such a great job with them! And your cat is sooo cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kitty kisses!! :D

    Love that look! Sucks when a shadow's formula isn't quite "on"... but some colours are really worth the extra effort. Case in point! Those look absolutely awesome on ye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! I love the shape of your eyeshadow and liner. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the colors you used in this look. And yeah, it's a pity that you cannot get Fyrinnae's Lip Lustres anymore. I really hope they come back one day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cat is cute ! Love your eyelook . I have recently bought the entire sample collection and they have very lovely colors , but , indeed , sadly enough some of them are hard to blend :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOUR CATS NAME IS AMAZING. I wish the Lip Lusters would come back :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful look! And I'm really glad I got hold of a couple of Lip Lustres just in time, they're really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looooooooove this one, it totally matches your background haha!!! Your cat is awesome, I happen to be obsessed with cats :))) beautiful stuff dahling!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just because you reminded me, I checked my Glamour Doll tattooed eyeshadow.
    I have a sample jar and a little sample bag.
    The jar came out a lightish purple, but the bag was a dark royal blue/purple.
    That doesn't make much sense.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous! You look awesome~~!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't beat yourself up, my sample of Tattooed is actually blended and it still doesn't like me. D: Gorgeous colour though.

    AND I LOVE THAT YOU NAMED YOUR CAT AFTER TWIGGY. OMG.

    ReplyDelete