A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Red and Black Makeup for the Goth Club

Since I have moved, I've been so busy with starting work, unpacking, etc. that I haven't even had time to visit the goth club! This makes me rather crabby. Since I'm not going tonight, I thought I'd post a goth makeup look from when I was visiting the goth club in the city where I now live before I used to live there a couple months ago. Confused? So am I. Some of the photos are a bit crappy as the lighting in the hotel room was not the best. Here's the look:

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Oil Slick (ARGH I forgot my black eyeliner/lipliner pencil!!!)

CHEEKS: Evil Shades Blush in Brazen.

LIPS: MAC Lipmix in Black blended into Morgana Cryptoria Twinkling Rubies.
EYES: Base - UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Lid/Lower Lashline - Red eyeshadow in MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Trio in Danger Zone.
Crease/Outer-V - NARS Night Breed.
Crease- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Love +
Lower Lashline - Avon Daring Definition Gel Eyeliner in Black.
Upper Lashline - Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
Waterline -UD 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion.

LASHES: Random Halloween ones applied with DUO Lash Adhesive in Dark Tone.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES



\

THE LOOK




THE OUTFIT

23 comments:

  1. Oh Vulcan, no words for how beautiful you look! You look deadly! In a good way.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my tchootchoo I totally love it ! Those eyelashes are total killers, and you really rock the look !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Great job here! I love the red on your lid, is that Danger Zone? It looks bright AND metallic, which seems to be a hard to come by combination for true red eye colors! And this may have finally convinced me to give into my lust and buy Night Breed! Also, in the last shot of your face, it almost looks like there's a knob at the highest part of your arch...Very skeletal! I went back and realized it must be a trick of the light, because I don't see it in the other pictures, but now I'm inspired to try messing around with my eyebrow shape with dramatic looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I LOVE the lips! And those lashes are so great and spidery :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty awesome. I've never tried a goth look before or been part of that scene. I can definitely respect how amazingly intricate the look is, though (I'll admit, the hair always has intrigued me, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lashes look super cool, and I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the double-crease thing you did, and the awesome big scary lashes! Also, helloooooo, corset!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lashes are killers ! Absolutely crazy :D , but i like it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the lashes!

    Jonna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty! This really makes me miss going out to goth clubs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this looks awesome. Red and black is so my favourite! You look totally bad arse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I friggin LOVE the colour placement and those lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right there are a few things wrong with this post!!!!
    1) Why aren't you my make-ip artist
    2) You're sooooo stunning
    The look that you created is amazing!! Jawdropping!
    Keep up the amazing work, darling <3
    Sarah aka make-uprehab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously, I need those lashes! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make me wish I could go to these clubs just to look at people. Is that weird? ;) I *love* what you did with the lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. those eyes are so intricate and gorgeous!!!! now THAT is how you rock red shadow, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaaaaaaah so fierce and amazing!!! I LOVE YOUR ART!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome look!
    By the way, I tagged you in an award: http://glitterandtoucans.blogspot.com/2011/07/top-10-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg! I want a set of dread falls so bad! I'm so jealous! :)

    Thanks for your last comment to me honey, you cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this!! Your outfit is amazing too <3 I know how it is with unpacking and stuff :/ Hope everything goes well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Holy lashes, looks amazing. I love the entire thing. Red eyeshadow is pretty much my favorite shadow color, ever, hands down... and this eye look just emphasizes how amazing it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This has to be one of the most beautiful goth looks seen in the history of the blog-o-sphere. You look truly stunning :)
    ~Shannon
    http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete