A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, July 18, 2011

SHOES!!!

I have been having some crappy days at work lately but something awesome that I ordered came in the mail the other day to make me feel better.......THE AWESOMEST SHOES EVER!!! Well, the awesomest shoes ever in my own mind, anyway.

These are called Eifel platform pumps and they are made by Metropolis Shoes. They are a brand who makes steampunk-inspired footwear. (I really need to get on putting together a good steampunk/goth look for the club.) These shoes are SHINY and they have METAL and BOLTS and SPIKES and BUTTERFLIES and GEARS on them. What more could a closeted goth girl want?? These also come in red and a nude shade.




As I said above, what more could a closeted goth girl want? Um, well.....how about some of these?

http://www.metropolisalternative.com/   GO THERE RIGHT NOW AND LOOK AT THE SHOES!!!

(Click on Products for some sweet shoe eye candy!)

Also, be sure to turn the sound on for the full goth experience. You can scroll through the pretty shoes with an instrumental version of NIN's Reptile playing in the background. I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

I think I may pick up a pair of the Ripley pumps, perhaps in red or silver to change things up!

20 comments:

  1. Those look hot! *clicks the link*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! My mom's immediate reaction (she was looking over my shoulder).

    "Ooh. That looks pointy. It'd probably scratch up my floor. I don't like it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! those are some badass sexy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY FRIG!! I want those nude ones! Where the crap did you find these bad boys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmmm omg those shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some sickening steampunk shoes! I'm no goth but I would definitely rock those, seriously badass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Grabs wicked shoes and runs*
    Yeah Now I need the Ripley, Iron Punk, Eiffel and Predator plus boooooots!
    And they auto win in my world for NIN as shoe shopping mood music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY SWEET MERCIFUL!!
    I need Lillian. Need.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I concur!
    These are the best shoes in the world.
    Too bad I can't really wear pumps being all wheelchairy or I would have to buy some!
    Yes please make a steampunk look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy hell, those are sexy. NEED.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those! I think I stumbled on this website awhile ago when I was looking for steampunk shoes and then promptly forgot about it... Probably because I knew I'd spend too much on shoes if I remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy crap, I'd love to see these with an outfit, complete with matching steampunk accessories. They look like they should do the walking for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! As a lover of all things fetish I LOVE these!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are freaking awesome!!!! LOVE <3
    Where did you buy them, since you can't buy them online?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought the same heels a few months ago and wore them out last night: http://themoonmaiden-blix.blogspot.com/2011/07/blue-glitter-makeup-look-with.html

    I'm itching to get them in red...ITCHING!

    For those of you who don't have a local store, you can buy them online here: http://www.deadlythreads.com/Footwear-Womens_Shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy fuck, I want to marry those shoes *____*

    ReplyDelete
  17. The awesomest shoes in the world AND Nine Inch Nails? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete