A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Good Times with Search Terms

Hello everyone! I'm still way behind on my dashboard due to the unfortunate and untimely death of my laptop. It's name was, rather appropriately, Laptop. I have put Laptop in a box and sent him back to the maufacturer as they refuse to refund my money or replace him even though I had him for a grand total of 2 months and used him about 4 times. Perhaps these people know how to resurrect him? Anyway, I might actually post some makeup tomorrow if I manage to get home from work at a decent hour. For now, it's time for some wacko search terms.

I must have a really odd blog because people seem to find it in the weirdest ways. Here's another roundup of search terms that have brought me traffic recently.

-"Ugly Girl Vulcan Bar"  I typed this into Google images and a picture of my face came up. I'm REALLY glad that when people search for ugly girls, they find pictures of me! GREAT!

-"Black and Pink Barbie Head Shirt" I do not have one of those. Move along.....

-"Power Career 80's Term" Um, what?

-"DIY Undergarments" I can't help you out there.

-"How to Make Coral out of Clay" Uh, I REALLY can't help you out there!

-"Black Spike Labret Face" I suppose I could help you out there, as I have both a face and a labret piercing. I even have a black spike for it!

And last but not least, my all time favourite: "LOOKING AT ME WEIRD TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF!!!" Um, I suppose that kind of sums up what I do here....

Anyway, it would be nice if people who were looking for makeup actually found my blog, but alas, this is not to be. Oh well, I have to say that these search term stats are super amusing, I never know what I'm going to get!

Got any weird ones lately? Do share!

11 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, these are all brilliant! The funniest I've had recentley was 'lumpy fimo.' WTF?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts always inspire me to go check my terms but they are never as exciting or funny as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got a good one! "feather party kinky" My own fault for calling my hair feather post "Late to the feather party." Hope they enjoyed their findings which were not at all kinky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my best one is "ninja elf girl". Pretty cool I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL wow, how do you figure all these out? Speaking of, I'm gonna check my google hits now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha hilarious... mine haven't been as exciting, mostly makeup and hair related. If you want search engines to start picking up on particular search terms, make sure to to add them as keywords as the end of each post and in the post. This can certainly limit your creativity in writing, but maybe you could try it for a week and see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, about those undergarments you're going to teach me how to make... ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Not even gonna lie, I first read this post on my phone when I was lying in bed (too lazy to get up) and I burst out laughing when I read Ugly Girl Vulcan Bar XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! Those are some really great ones :D Mine have been very boring recently...just basic makeup, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "DIY Undergarments"... OMG, you should take *that* up as a hobby next and start a second blog about it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha ha these are great! I found a couple of good ones for my site: 'the riddler pyjamas' - don't have them but I want some! 'allinurl:blog Clothing' - uhh... no idea and my fave: 'lylyanfunnyface' :)

    ReplyDelete