A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More technical difficulties....

Hello everyone. I have been having more technical difficulties. I am for some reason not able to comment on people's blogs who have the plain old "blogger" comment form. If people have other comment systems, it lets me. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know, I would appreciate it very much. I'm very frustrated as I don't have much time for blogging and every time I do, something is not working.

Edit: Now I'm noticing that some of my comments were showing up blank or a bunch of times. I don't know why this is but if you have a bunch of weird comments from me or the same one ten times or blank ones, just ignore them, sorry. I have no idea what the hell is going on.

7 comments:

  1. awww man. blogger really hates on you doesn't it? i wish i was more of a techie so i could help =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( your computer seems kinda evil. you should get it checked by someone. for evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is making a bunch of changes so things are so glitchy, hopefully it's fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger is a jerk. I wish it was easier to use because it's so nice to have everything connected to google, but their commenting system blows. I hate how they don't have something as simple as a "Reply" function. .. :( Sorry things aren't working for you in computer land. May I suggest a hammer? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's so bad , so annoying ! I had this too a while ago . I used Windows Internet Explorer as my internet browser and i have now Mozilla Firefox . My problems were solved ??

    ReplyDelete