A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Hello everyone! I have been experiencing some "technical difficulties" such as my home computer's monitor dying followed by being stuck in a hotel in a small town for a week with a dead laptop. I seriously used it like 5 times and it just shut off and never turned on again. I thought being stuck in a hotel for a week with a laptop would be awesome as I would have lots of time for blogging but it just had to wait to die right on the first day I was out there. I apologize for my lack of commenting and my super late to the party comments that should soon be popping up.

3 comments:

  1. I love your super late to the party comments! Sorry for your laptop-less hotel week. I think I would have gone crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love super late to the party comments XD argh that sucks. My MP3 always picks really convenient times to die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww poor you! Good luck reviving the laptop.

    ReplyDelete