A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bright and Colourful with Spellbound By Jynx

Here's a bright look I did using several of my eyeshadows from Spellbound By Jynx Cosmetics (which I shall refer to as SBJ in this post hereafter).

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Evil Shades Blush in Atomic. Orange blush with a blue duochrome FTW!

LIPS: Morgana Cryptoria Tangerine Twist Lipstick. Why don't I wear this more often? It's unique and actually quite wearable.

EYES: Base - UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Lid - SBJ Napalm Tang
Crease - SBJ Fire Starter
Inner Corner - SBJ Peep
Upper Crease - SBJ Blue Horizon and Lagoon blended into one another
Outer V - SBJ Phoenix
Lower Lashline - UD 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Electric
Waterline - UD 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Perversion
Upper Lashline - Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS

 

POOR APPLICATION TECHNIQUE ALERT!
THE EYES

 






STUPID FACE PICTURE AKA THE LOOK

This picture is very "special".

Have a lovely evening and please pardon my late as f**k to the party comments.

10 comments:

  1. This color combo is great! It's like a freakin' tropical sunset, blue water, orange sun, and all the cabana boys you can look at. Oops got a bit to carried away with that haha. I really love this look, orange looks really good on you. I also like the lip color too, tangerine is a lovely shade on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love your 'stupid' face! You look adorable - the blush and cheek colours look really sweet on you. And that blue is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever watch Pan Am on ABC? Your reminds me of the character named Colette who, despite my Christina Ricci love, is my favorite. She's so pretty and obviously that means you are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue is gorgeous and i like the "stupid" face pic :D , it's cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. orange with blue blush? interesting!

    i love your hair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about a nice orange lip so therefore I'm all about this post. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the eye looks... looks like some very distant celestial orbits :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lip color is freaking fabulous! And I love the blue + orange combo...never thought to try that! Must try now :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bright look! I still haven't worn Atomic yet.... need to remember to pull it out. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The photo looks like you're in some gang and you're going to take care of some serious business. Is this true? Have you joined some sort of nefarious and devious outfit of hooligans? *considers your gang name* The goth kids klub? GKK? ;)

    ReplyDelete