A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Ghost of Halloween Past: 2010

Happy Halloween everybody! Being that I am still horribly late to the party on blogging, here are some Halloween looks from last year featuring my friend Tash with whom I always celebrate Halloween.


My friend and her boyfriend went as Leela and Fry from Futurama.


For some reason, we thought it would look "futuristic" if we took a picture of them with our car from the 80's........?


Myself and my sort of husband went as Evil Spock and, well, transvestite Spock. If you love good old original series Star Trek, you'll know about Evil Spock and his beard. We thought it would be fun to use our Phasers on our cat, Captain James T. Kirk.


Live long and prosper!


My makeup was actually quite simple for this year. The worst part was covering up the eyebrows. I used this tutorial as my guide. I wore my regular foundation and used my "old faithful" neutral blush. I put on MAC lipstick in Red Full Stop and then wiped it off just to give my lips a bit of colour. For my eye makeup, I used the eyeshadows Glock, Holy Bible, and Albino from the Kat Von D Love and Fury palette and Razor Gray from the Kat Von D Metal Orchestra palette. I used my regular Maybelline Black Eyeliner and some Fright Night Spider lashes on my upper lashline. I glued on my vulcan ears with DUO Lash Adhesive.



As usual, we had lots of fun!


Skeleton crotch!


Set phaser on "stun"!


We later decided to walk to another bar.


It was cold outside!


At this point, I think we had all had a little too much Romulan Ale, if you know what I mean!


Drinking out of the same glass...now THERE'S a great idea........



SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Haha. You guys looked great. You're looking a little "happy" in that last photo. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween. Your costumes are all so awesome, I love the dedication you put in to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sci-fi halloween! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Costumes are great ! I ♥ Star Trek lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween ! You guys look great with the costumes !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, yay for Star Trek! The ears are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. GENIUS!!! You guys look soooo authentic :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of costumes were amazing last year!! Leela <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I thought romulan ale was illegal"
    "It is"

    You look Awesommmmmeeeee I love it so much.
    (mostly cos I love Spock and you also haha)
    I dressed as Spock for a space party last year, you look way better than I did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are too funny, I love your costumes, you looked great and I bet you had an awesome time! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you're the hottest Spock ever! All your costumes are just great. I was once at a party with a guy dressed as Fry, then halfway through the party he took off all his clothes and wig revealing nothing but Gold pants and bleach blonde hair - he was Rocky from Rocky Horror! Bizarre and amazing.

    ReplyDelete