A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, November 7, 2011

Cyber Green

I am SOOOOOOO behind in posting anything, I have about 60 folders worth of looks on my computer that I haven't gotten around to! Many of them are goth club looks since I've been able to go fairly often lately. Some of them, like the one I shall be posting today, are a bit, shall we say, experimental. Being that I previously only got to dress up on rare occasions, I am a bit rusty in the goth/cyber makeup department. Also, it's taken me awhile to get used to the lighting where I now live so some of my pictures haven't been turning out all that well. I wasn't all that happy with how this look or the photos turned out, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. I kind of like what I was going for, but it could have been executed a lot better. That's what I love about makeup, you can screw around, mess it up, and in the end it all washes off so you can try something new and better next time!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: Annabelle Brow Pencil in Soft Black.

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Miss Behave.

LIPS: Morgana Cryptoria Absinthe lipstick.

EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, and NYX JEP in Black Bean on the eyelid, outer V, and crease areas.
Lid: Spellbound By Jynx Wizard of Oz with Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Midori.
Crease: Sugarpill Chromalust loose eyeshadow in Absinthe.
Outer V: Green colour from MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in She Who Dares with NARS Night Breed.
Browbone: Stargazer Florescent Pressed Powder in Forest.
Upper and Lower Lashlines, Wings, etc: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner and UD 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Graffiti.
Mascara of some type was worn but I can't remember what kind.
Waterline: UD 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion.
False Eyelashes: Elise brand applied with DUO Lash Adhesive in Dark Tone.

THE EQUIPMENT

THE EYES



THE LIPS


THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT

I wonder what the hell I was looking at in this picture....

Cyberlox Falls: I Kick Shins
Dreadband (can't really see it in the pictures): MTCoffinz on Ebay
PVC Collar: I forget where I got this.
Top: Lip Service
Wait Cincher: Lip Service
Skirt: Gift from friend.
Garter Belt: My friend Tash made it.
Stockings: Some goth store.
Boots: Demonia


19 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You look amazing in green! You look great and those lashes in particular are insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is absolutely crazy and I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelovelovelovelove! All the liner in the inenr corners looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is definitely a good color on you. I like that you took it all the way up to the brow bone. The corner liner is a nice touch, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, how cool! All of it is just fantastic, but I especially love the eyes and lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, the liner plus the lashes is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOwwww! This totally reminds me as sort of a "green with envy" look. Amaazinggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOD. Seriously digging this; so wild and beautiful! I so wish I could pull off an outfit like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The look, outfit, and hair are amazing! Love this green look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This whole outfit is fantastic! Love love love the greens :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your entire outfit & makeup! I have the exact same pair of boots... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing ! Your look reminds me of the cyber version of the goddess Medusa :D
    And the lips are awesome , the entire look is just fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo I love it! Green looks great on you! I love your lips, they have this great sort of Disney villain pout

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fantastic! The eyes are so cool and elaborate, and I love the lip colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those lashes are amazing. And the complete look is pretty damn impressive! I'm a huge fan of how neat everything you do turns out. Such neat lines and clear differences/pops of color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. THIS IS SIIIICCCKK!!!!!! OBSESSED OMG OBSESSED!!!! OMGEEEEEEEEE!!! FAVORITE LOOK OF YOURS EVEEEER!!! THOSE DREADS ARE INSANE, THE MAKEUP IS GUTSY AND BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!!! LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want to rock green lips! want want want

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, what an artistic work with eyeliner!!!! MAOAM! and green is such a beautiful colour!
    This look was amazingly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. There are no words. Okay I lied, there are and they're BLOODY AMAZING :D I think Maryam's comment summed it up beautifully, haha

    ReplyDelete