A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, December 9, 2011

Diamond Black Purple

Here's a simple look I did with a big lower lashline wing to show how pretty MUFE Aqua Liners look on. I used 7 Diamond Black Purple for this look.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: MAC Coygirl Blush.

LIPS: NARS Orgasm lipgloss.

EYES: Base - UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Lid/Crease/Outer-V: Shadows from the Lancome Indigo Charm palette.
Upper Lashline - Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Lower Lashline - MUFE Aqua Liner in 7 Diamond Black Purple.
Waterline: UD Perversion.
Lashes: Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYES



Natural Light

THE LIPS


THE LOOK

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Purple and gold works so great together. I've never been able to wing my liner that big or that perfectly! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ! I love this combo and you look very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a bottom wing. That liner is soooo sparkly and pretty! Shame MUFE is a) hard to get and b) damn expensive over in the UK cause the Aqua liners look TO DIE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That liner is awesome! Love this look paired with a nude lip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Diamond Black is an awesome color! I really like it paired with the matte (maybe? Looks matte in the pictures!) black on top, it makes the sparkles really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, and am starting to think I may need to plunk down $$$ for all the NARS Orgasm products. Or maybe at least one, can you believe I don't even have the blush?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the split liner!!! And purple + gold is one of my favorite eye combos, though I rarely do it. The Diamond Black Purple is seriously sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are such a diva!!! love your signature liner and I can't say it enough :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummmmm double liner <3. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous look, I love the liner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should give the double wing a go, but I don't have the balls. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is festive, and I got a feeling of royalty from that purple with gold. so where's the crown.... ;)

    ReplyDelete