A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, December 12, 2011

An Evening Out

I use the Sleek Sparkle palette a lot. It's excellent for creating evening looks when one is going out for dinner and drinks. The palette is very versatile, you can create smokey looks, sparkly and shiny looks, and colourful looks as well. I love that I can just grab one palette and have so many options! Here's a look I did for an evening out.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Sobe Botanicals DuoChrome Blush in Nouveau.

LIPS: Avon tri-colour lipgloss in Night Violet.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Inner Corner: Tinsel (Sparkle Palette)
Lid: Star Light (Sparkle Palette)
High Crease: Glitz and Glamour (Sparkle Palette)
Outer V: Noir (Sparkle Palette)
Waterline: UD Perversion
Lower Lashline: UD Oil Slick
Upper Lashline: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Flared

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYES




THE LIPS


THE LOOK

17 comments:

  1. Wow, you look so good in black! I don't think I could pull off all black/dark eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEXAY. Okay, you've convinced me to use this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything coordinates so well - great job. Intense, but you wear it beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love how perfect the shape of your shadow and liner are! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh classic dark eyes and red lips. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fierce! Love the spin on the classic red lips and dramatic eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how glam are you? get it mama, so pretty. love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful look, as usual! Love it, that Avon gloss is awesome, I love that it's striated like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! I like the look of this Sleek palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an awesome dark look! How was the evening out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So freaking sexy! =D Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so polished! You have lovely lips :)

    I've been eyeing up UDPP for a while now, do you find it makes a significant difference? Might treat myself after Christmas ;)

    MR
    http://mxrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's true how you can make so many looks from the Sleek palettes, there's so many shades and it's so good when having a small purse haha!
    I like your shape of the shadows, and again that thick liner of yours! maoam!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is awesome!!! there's nothing more sexy and sultry than a rich black eyeshadow. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This so sexy ! I love you wearing black eyeshadows . So sultry

    ReplyDelete