A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, February 3, 2012

PURPLE!!!!!

Purple. It is one of my favourite colours when it comes to makeup. When I did this look, my intent was to put on as many purple eyeshadows as I could at once. I managed to use 7 different ones!  SWEET!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: MAC Ombre Blush in Azalea Blossom.

LIPS: MAC Fashion Mews Lipstick with Geek Chic Cosmetics Geek Gloss  in Tentacle Grape overtop.

EYES: Base: UDPP with MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre overtop.
Inner Lid: Sugarpill Chromalust in Paperdoll.
Lid: Lancome Colour Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow in Trendy
Crease: Miss X Cosmetics Royally Fucked with Fyrinnae Faerie Glamour over top.
Upper Crease: Persephone Minerals Bruised.
Outer V: Sugarpill Chromalust in Weekender and Persephone Minerals Blackberry Indulgence.
Upper Lashline: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Lower Lashline: A bit of UD Asphyxia was blended into UD Ransom.
Waterline: UD Perversion.
Mascara: Maybelline One By One Mascara with Rimmel Lash Bling Glitter Mascara in Diva over top. Lower lashes had Medusa's Makeup mascara in Majestic.


THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES






THE LOOK


What's your favourite colour to do makeup with?

21 comments:

  1. Whoo purple! It's my favorite. I'm impressed you packed so many into your look! Azalea Blossom blush looks especially awesome on you, it's probably my favorite purple blush in the history of ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, especially paired with the cool, frosty pinkish lip. Azalea Blossom is the perfect blush, too - love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple, it is definitely one of my favorite makeup colors... I don't know if I can pick one favorite color of makeup to wear... I love orange-y reds and wine reds. At any rate, I love what you did with this look; the purples are varied enough that this definitely isn't boring, what a neat way to showcase a bunch of different variations on a favorite shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple! I love this look, too. The eyes and lips combo is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love the iridescence of it! I think my favourite colour to wear might be green, but I love taupe too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love purple, too! You pull off all purple very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE ! And yes my favorite ... purples !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3 your purple mascara!
    I love purples but they don't love me. My favourites to use are yellow or gold or green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfffff purples are AMAZING with your eye colour. And the shades you picked just seem to glow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeee, purples!!!!! My favorite color hands down! once again, awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome look!! And purple is one of my fave colors too, but number 1 atm is green, green and green... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy crap, I love this look! I love cramming in as many shades of purple as I can, too. This looks absolutely incredible on you. So hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOLY PURPLE BATMAN. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. purple is my absolute favorite color! this is so vibrant and duochromey! i love it. looks great with your eye color too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love all things purple, including this look! so wonderful, i like it

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love using blues in makeup! Using greens makes me happy and feels a bit playful, but blue is my safe, calm color. Love blueeee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this purple look is so ethereal and sublime... I just love how you play with color!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks awesome! I love the purple bottom lashes! oo Miss X cosmetics I have never tried but is made by a friend of mine. You look awesome as always. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. thats a really cool look. Id say for me its a toss between purple and blue leaning teal as my favourite colours to use.

    ReplyDelete