A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cyber Goth St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! As we all know, green is the colour associated with this day. Here's a nice green cyber goth look for you!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Miss Behave.

LIPS: MAC Lollipop Loving lipstick with MAC Summer Shower lipstick over top.

CLEAVAGE: Medusa's Makeup Body Shimmer in Ghostly.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Inner Corner and Lid: White shadow from Sleek Acid Palette.
Middle Lid: Neon green shadow from Sleek Acid Palette.
Outer V: Silver and black shadows from Sleek Acid Palette.
Upper Lashline: Maybelline Black Liquid Liner.
Dots: Sephora Long Lasting Eye Liner in Silver.
Lower Lashline: GOSH Let's Twist Eyeliner in Kamikaze with Stargazer Florescent Pressed Powder in Forest overtop.
Waterline: UD Perversion.
Mascara: Not too sure.
False Lashes: Ardell Bat Those Lashes in 114 Black.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES







THE LOOK



THE OUTFIT

With Flash
Without Flash
Synth Dreads: Made by me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Collar: Deadly Couture in Vancouver.
Dress: DANE UK.
Waist Cincher: Deadly Couture in Vancouver.
Stockings: DANE UK.
Boots: Demonia.

What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day? I actually wore this outfit another time, I'm wearing blue to go out this evening, lol!

22 comments:

  1. Oh me loves it :) , that neon green is stunning . We don't celebrate St. Patty's Day in Belgium , but i like greens so i wore green eyemakup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those goggles. They're so cool! And really, I like everything. The lashes, the lip color, the way that bright green shade pops - and that "cleavage" has its own category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look poisonous, but in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! Your outfit is fun, too. I love how it lights up in the flash pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love the dots in your eyeliner, that's so neat. And those stockings! There are no words.

    I don't have big St. Patrick's Day plans... my boyfriend's mom is making us dinner (she's actually got dual citizenship in the US and Ireland), and then he and I are going to see John Carter in D-Box. Not sure if you've ever done the D-Box thing, but your seats move and tilt and shake while you're watching the movie. It's pretty weird, but in a good way. I'm going to be so sad if we don't end up going for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look REALLY good! I love love LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is class! your outfit has got serious attitude! really cool corset.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friggin' LOVE. I really want some Demonia shoes so badly. I'm thinking of starting off w/ Creepers though, slightly more practical and fits in better with a mundane wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! I love it. This is definitely the most unique St Patrick's Day look I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey hey hey! extremely cool is what this is! as always that thick eyeliner is nothing but awesome, and now you enhanced it with them amazing dots! so cool! good thinking of you putting them there!!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fucking amazing!!!! Okay fandom over, I totally love the dreads and the outfit! And the boots *drool* I would totally be wearing them if I already wasn't 6ft :( Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. *shrieks*
    That minidress is amazeballs! And the hair! And the makeup. And... everything, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love your outfits so much. I can never wear mini dresses myself: I'm 4'11" so a typical mini dress goes a bit (*cough*understatement*cough*) long on me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your style and make up looks! ♥
    nukleopatra xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. please, please, please show us how to make synthetic dreads. I am dying to be you when I go out to raves, and I would LOVE to make my own dreads for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The eyes have been done very well to get the stylish and funky effect.The outfit suits the make up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG love! I love the Vs with the dots!
    I have that skirt, those tights and shoes hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have an blog award for you! http://luurankojakaapissa.blogspot.com/2012/03/dark-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is seriously the best St. Patrick's Day makeup / outfit / look I've ever seen. on anyone. you are awesome. I'm at a loss for words... (p. s. look @ your hot bod ::whistles::)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your makeup fits perfectly with the rest of your outfit, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, you look amazing! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete