A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nailed it!

Hello! I am horribly behind on commenting on blogs again due to the tedious and time consuming task of house hunting. I will catch up soon, I swear! In the meantime, here are some nails. In some of these picture, the polish is already all crappy and chipped because I forgot to take pictures while my nails were still fresh. FAIL! Hope you see some colours that you like....

My friend got me this awesome spy-themed top and base coat set from Le Chat for my birthday. I've been using them to do my nails since I got them and I really like them both!


Bourjois So Laque! in Bleu Violet with China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Tarnished Gold over top.


Orly Ingenue. This colour looks super cool in the bottle but looks like old lady polish on. It has a pretty extreme colour shift, though.




Orly Androgynie with China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Platinum Pieces on the accent nail. I was sorely disappointed in Androgynie; look how sparkly in the bottle it looks compared to on the nails! LAME.


Nicole By Opi in Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam *gag*. Commence laughing at me because I bought more Kardashian polish. (I really really REALLY am not into the Kardashians, nor can I figure out why they are even famous but the colours in this collection were awesome.) TEAL NAILS RULE!


YUCK CHIPPED NAILS! Nicole By OPI Follow Me on Glitter. LOVE THIS COLOUR.


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Stripe-Tease after I abused the hell out of my nails. Note to self: must remember to take pictures of freshly done nails.


NERD LACQUERS!!!
My awesome friend got me some of these for my birthday!!! SWEET!!

Cold and Calculating


Hyperspace Bypass, the coolest nail polish ever. A couple of patients at my work told me how ugly they thought it was, I personally quite enjoy it!


Nebula. One of my favourite words. Say it with me, "NEBULA."



One coat of OPI Russian Navy, one coat of China Glaze Tempest, and one coat of Essie Shine of the Times. OOOOH SHINE OF THE TIMES! I AM GOING TO PUT THAT SH*T ON EVERYTHING!




Nicole By OPI in "Baby" Blue with Nicole By OPI Black Texture Coat on accent nail. I wore this under a UV reactive topcoat to cyber goth around or something.


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in I Love Lacy and Laced Up. They looked better a week before I took this picture........


In other news, I am quite irritated that GFC has been taken away from certain bloggers. I think this is B.S. This is how I followed people and I am angry that I can't see certain people in my dashboard anymore. Also, I ran out of picture storage space so I had to pay for more, WTF? I didn't know about this when I signed up for Blogger. It says you have to renew your account every year to store your pictures; I'll probably forget and all my shit will get deleted, BOO! Also, why the hell do you need to give your REAL NAME to sign up for Google+ ? I feel that this is B.S. as well. I understand why they're doing it but it sucks if you are trying to keep certain things private on the internet. ARGH!

10 comments:

  1. Whaaaaa they delete your pictures!? I am not aware of this, and I am on blogger. I am really scared now!
    In other news, you SHOULD put that sh*t on everything, flakie top coats make all nail polish way awesomer. Nebula and Follow me on Glitter are both gorgeous! I wonder what they would look like with Shine of the Times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh crap, maybe it's time to find a different blog site.... ewww, thats almost as awkward as house hunting! good luck with that. It's a pain in the a** but it'l be worth it in the end! loving stripe-tease nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still under the picture limit somehow. It helps to shrink your pictures down to roughly 400 or 500 pixels' width.

    For some reason blogger uploads all of my pictures sideways and I don't know why, so I have to go into Picasa and change it by hand. =\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome nail post! I love Shine of the Times, and I do put that Sh*t on everything! Hahah. Good luck house hunting! Maybe post some pics??

    ReplyDelete
  5. So weird about Blogger. I guess I'm still within my limits as I haven't gotten any notices. I've only been on for a little over a year, though.

    In happier thoughts, I LOVE Hyperspace Bypass. It's ugly, but pretty-ugly (Unlike most things classified as pretty-ugly which I just think are ugly-ugly, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They delete your photos?! How the shit am I not in trouble?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, I didn't know that about photos. I try to resize mine down, but I guess I'll have to figure something out as time goes by.

    And Nerd Lacquers, yay! I find it hilarious that people told you it was ugly. What the heck? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In addition to purchasing Kardashian polish, I think you've also purchased Justin Bieber's...isn't "Baby" Blue from his OPI collection?
    Love that you wore it to "cyber goth around". Definitely Bieber's preferred scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, mani overload! They're all so different. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome!! the stripe nails are my favorite, they totally look like freddie kruger!!!

    ReplyDelete