A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sugarpill Swatches

Quite some time ago, I went on a bit of a Sugarpill shopping spree and got most of what I didn't already have from them. I thought I'd share some swatches with you, even though you've probably seen them 1,000,000,000,000 times before. Click here to see my original reviews and swatches of their Chromalusts and pressed eyeshadows .

THE HAUL


THE PACKAGING


THE SWATCHES


Hysteric, Goldilux, Decora, Birthday Girl, Asylum.


Tipsy, Stella, Starling, Royal Sugar, Junebug.


Bulletproof

Disclaimer: These were purchased by me except for Birthday Girl which was given to me on my birthday from my friend. They were purchased before my NO BUY. 

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Asylum is just mind-blowing... And Birthday Girl, and Decora, and Goldilux, and Junebug, and Stella, and... I can't believe I haven't broken down and ordered everything on the Sugarpill website yet, it's all gorgeous. I can't wait to see some more looks featuring these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection *___* I'm going to grab the rest of the loose eyeshadows when they have their black friday sale. Bwahahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bright, bright blue one is incredible! They look so happy in their little perfect jars :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sugarpill. There are still more that I don't have, but I know I need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the pretty sparklies... la la la la la
    (I'm singing) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes you're on the right side now haha! buying sugarpill is something i'll never regret! see how long it takes you to buy the palettes as well haha!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm loving Hysteric, Tipsy, and Starling! Asylum is awesome but I would never wear it! SO AWESOME YET SO SCARY! Which ones are your favs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your no buy should be a piece of cake now that you have these to play around with! They all seem amazing :)

    ReplyDelete