A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, April 13, 2012

A Bright Look Featuring My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics

Pink and orange is one of my favourite colour combinations when it comes to bright makeup. For this look, I used pink and orange eyeshadows from My Pretty Zombie. I wanted to try a bit of a different shape for a change; I tried extending the outer V down and around the outside of my lower lashline. I also wanted to try out one of the Drugs Like Me blushes and I went with MDMA. It's a gorgeous pink with a gold sheen that's perfect for spring and summer looks!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: My Pretty Zombie Drugs Like Me Blush in MDMA.

LIPS: Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencil in Inferno. (FEEL THE BURN!)

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Inner corner and lid: MPZ Moist.
Lid: MPZ mNg Trio #3.
Upper Crease: MPZ mNg Trio #1.
Inner V: MPZmNg Trio #2.
Outer V: MPZ Hangover.
Waterline: UD Perversion.
Eyeliner: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Mascara: Maybelline The Colossal.

THE EQUIPMENT

 

THE LIPS


THE EYES





THE LOOK

 

I just looked out the window and it's snowing. A LOT. Spring can come ANY DAY NOW......

13 comments:

  1. Awesome, love the lip colour especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peachy orange shade on the inner corner of the eye! And that lip color is so awesomely red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd let you come live in my closet a while so you could enjoy the spring weather here, but I don't have a closet. You can curl up under the dress rack, though.
    Anyway stupid being weird aside, great color combo! I agree with the others, the lip color is perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the shimmery orange color on your eyes! I am missing Spring, too... It has been cool and rainy here, although it's not snowing (we don't get snow in these parts).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ! I love the double winged liner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES PLEASE. To all of this. So springy and awesome - and yet goth springy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS, dah'ling! Especially love the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shade on your inner corner is to die for! I also love matching pink with orange - it's so bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love colours! What is it about pink and orange that makes them look so good together? Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love this one! It's by far one of my favorite looks you've ever created! And I always think it's so cool how you're playing around with eyeliner!
    Awesome!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete