A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Pretty Zombie Drugs Like Me Blushes and Eyeshadow Swatches

Hello! I just thought I'd share some swatches of eyeshadows and the Drugs Like Me Blushes from My Pretty Zombie. They are definitely one of my favourite indie companies because they have unique shades, I love their product names, and the company owner provides excellent customer service. When I saw the blushes that were named after drugs, I just had to have them since I used to work in biochem labs and I now work with pharmaceuticals. The packaging even has the chemical formula of each drug printed on each jar!! THIS PLEASES ME. YES IT DOES. There are also Drugs Like Me eyeshadows which I am drooling over but cannot have due to my self imposed no-buy. On to the swatches!

THE HAUL


THE SWATCHES


From left to right: Law Firm Lamb Cake, Illustrated Ink, Hangover, Grandma Cleavage, Epistaxis.



From left to right: The mNg Trio:  3, 1, 2, Moist, Varicose.

OOOOH, the mNg Trio is so neat!  My photography sucks, but all of these have really neat duochromes! 

SOME OTHER STUFF


THE HAUL

.......don't like the drugs but the drugs like meeeee......
Note the super awesome packaging.

THE SWATCHES



From left to right: THC, PCP, MDMA, LSD, 6-MAM.

FULL FACE BLUSH SWATCHES


LSD


PCP


MDMA


THC


6-MAM

Have you tried My Pretty Zombie? I would highly recommend doing so if you haven't!

DISCLAIMER: Products shown were purchased by me PRIOR TO MY NO BUY. For more information, please see the Boring Crap Alert page.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love alllll of those blushes... They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these blushes on you (and love all of the different FOTDs, too). The names and molecules really amuse me, also! I've wanted these for a while, but I'm really not a fan of loose powder blushes, so I have to decide if I would even use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma Cleavage - LOL! Love all the FOTD's, especially the last one!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! I really need to check out MPZ. I've seen so many good things about them! Thanks fornthe swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely. Really love your hair, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MPZ, the shadows I have from them are awesome, but I can never be bothered with loose blushes for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these colors. I don't have any MPZ yet but they are def. on my list.
    I just LOOOOOOVE the way you do your eye makeup. BAD ASS. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it so interesting how you mix and match colours together and it's always a joy coming in here and see what you've created!
    I love how bold you are when it comes to make up, the world need more people like you ;)
    Oh, your hair is so cool too!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blushes look lovely on you. I haven't tries My Pretty Zombie yet but it's high on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great swatches! I was actually looking for a swatch with the lsd blush used on the cheeks, good timing! I like all the shades but the LSD one is the most interesting and unique one imo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you make me want all of these colours!

    ReplyDelete