A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Naked Tarte

Here is a look featuring the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 Palettes and cosmetics from Tarte!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess as a contour and NARS Orgasm on the apples of the cheeks.

LIPS: Tarte Lipsurgence in Fiery.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
(All shadows from UD Naked or Naked 2)
Browbone: Foxy
Inner Corner: Virgin
Inner Lid: Bootycall
Mid Lid: Suspect
Upper Crease: Snakebite
Outer V: Smog, Darkhorse, and Creep
Upper Lashline: Blackout with Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner
Waterline: UD Perversion
Lower Lashline: UD Stray Dog
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS

 

THE EYES

 

 



THE LOOK

 

Being that I was going to work, the red lips had to come off. Now that I look at this, I extended the eyeshadow out a bit too far for a worksafe look. OOPS!

 

Wearing too much makeup to work FTW!!

11 comments:

  1. NARS O looks fabulous on you! I think it's a pretty work look, full of neutrals without being boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go on and be a rebel!!! pity about the red, it really pulled the look together esp since it went so well with the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous! I love that you've taken a handful of colors everyone and their mother are working with, and really made them your own! And I love that shade of red! Even if your employers don't agree with me :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely! I love it with the red lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do neutrals so beautifully! I don't see why the red lips aren't ok for work, looks like they matched your top perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are absolutely gorgeous darling! I love your dramatic looks, but this neutral makeup is just as effective on your stand-out features :)) love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really can't you have a red lip for your work ... that's not fun at all :(
    Even with a neutral look , you look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. when I wear red lipstick when i do eyeshadows I look like a clown :( but you look great with it! amazing eyeshadow as well~
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT look. That's so unfortunate you have to take something as simple as red lipstick off for work! Well, I guess it makes wearing "fun" makeup more special :D
    This is the first look I've seen with the Naked pallette that I liked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, I used to think neutral colours were boring, but seeing you and other beauty bloggers use them I have changed my mind. I love your eyeshadow, it always looks so perfect.

    ReplyDelete