A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, April 21, 2012

QUICK SWATCHES: Urban Decay Electric 24/7 Eyepencil Set

I had decided not to buy this set as I already had full sized pencils of Perversion and Ransom. However, I really wanted the other three colours, especially Woodstock! I ended up getting the set as a Christmas gift! Yay! Here are some quick swatches!

URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC 24/7 EYE PENCIL SET


THE SWATCHES


From left to right: Perversion (matte black), Radium (looks similar to Electric in the photo but is quite a bit darker), Woodstock (pink eyeliner!!!), Junkie (green-based teal with golden sparkles), and Ransom (purple with blue sheen).

In other news, I am sick and hacking up a lung! Good times. I also had to get up at 6 am ON A SATURDAY to take an injection course. BOOOOO!  My job is "interesting" enough as it is, and now I have to poke people....we'll see how that goes!

Anyway, Urban Decay makes the best eye pencils (in my opinion)! What are your favourite pencil eyeliners?

10 comments:

  1. Look at you go with those pencils! Such great colors! I have a few UD pencils, but I'm not super impressed with them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually a big fan of UD's eye pencils too; they wear well on me, are super pigmented, and easy to work with. I have some that are as easy to apply, but either smudge all over my face through the course of the day, or fade away really badly. Or both :( Radium and Junkie are my favorites of what you've swatched here, since I have Perversion and Ransom already and like them; I like Woodstock, but I probably wouldn't end up wearing it much, even though it looks like it would be sooo much fun to play with! I wish they would expand their permanent collection to include all of the shades they release in sets like this individually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the coolest swatches ever! and hey what a great kit! i so love their whole 24/7 products, so i definitely need to buy some more, and what a better way wouldn't it be with getting a full kit like this!? clever is what you is! and i'm sure you'll get to sleep in another day!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Urban Decay eyeliners before, but these look beautiful. I love Ransom, its a gorgeous unique shade.

    Hope you feel better soon. :)

    http://siansfatshionrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you drew pictures with them for your swatches :D I have this set! And ugh, being sick - not good. Not good at all. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, you would totally draw adorable pictures with these liners. I love this set! The blue and green shades are my favorite :) Feel better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally agree with you, UD 24/7 liners are the best!! Woodstock is probably my favorite color of them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd decided not to buy this one because I already had Ransom and Radium... but... you can never have too many pencils right? Right? Haha. I'm just waiting and hoping it'll get clearanced even further before I pick it up.

    ReplyDelete