A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, May 11, 2012

Goth Club Look: A Bit More Traditional


Here is a look I did for going clubbing. I wanted to try out some of my new Silk Naturals eyeshadows and my New Rock Boots. I decided to go for a more traditional/black goth look rather than leaning towards cyber/UV-reactive fashion as I often do (though people who dress in the more traditional fashion would usually not wear dreads). For my eyes, the theme was black with different colours of sparkle which is a go-to look of mine for club-going.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Evil Shades Blush in Skon.

LIPS: Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick in Corset.

EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on Lid.
Lid: Silk Naturals Aurora.
Crease: Silk Naturals Black Ice.
Inner V: Silk Naturals Torn Fishnets.
Outer V: Concrete Minerals Black Metal.
Upper Lashline: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, MUFE Aqua Liner # 14.
Waterline: UD Perversion.
Lower Lashline: Lise Watier Glitter Eyeliner in Black Orchid.
False Lashes: Ardell Fabulous Lashes "London".

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES




 

THE LOOK

 



THE OUTFIT

There is a cat water dish in the background to add to the overall effect.

Synth Dreads: By Me.
Headband: Le Chateau.
Top (with asymmetrical print that makes my boobs look like they are two different sizes): Lip Service.
Waist Cincher: Deadly Couture.
Gauntlets: OrdoAtraSerpentis.
Skirt: Lip Service.
Garter Belt: Coquette.
Stockings: Ebay.
Boots: New Rock.

INDIE ACCESSORIES!!!

Do you like my gauntlets? Do check out OrdoAtraSerpentis on Etsy. It is fellow blogger Lycanthropica's Etsy store!


SWEET!!!

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the color of your lips! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, loving the lips, and the top is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark eye and that top is gorgeous , love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You eyes turned out awesome! Loving those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lip color! Also, have I ever told you, I love your captions? They always make me laugh. That cat water dish adds a fabulous effect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how well you pull off dramatic clothing and makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I love that lip color on you, and the different shades of black look really nice together. Also, pretty gauntlets, those are very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Badass as always! The caption of the last picture of you cracked me up!

    Btw, I've tagged you in my 11 Q&A Tag if you would like to check it out: http://sugarbumpkin.blogspot.com/2012/05/11-q-tag-from-iridescent-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You crack me up. Yeah for cat bowls and lopsidded boobs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, dark! Love it! I really am enamored by your corset and the overall dress/shirt thing. Heh. As always, love the dark vampy lips too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl you're inspiring me to do some blackout eye looks... this is fierce!! p. s. you are in such great shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I'm totally amazed how you could wear so much black and it still doesn't look too much on you! Always love your daring outfits ;)
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete