A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, May 7, 2012

Quick Swatches: Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliners

I love glitter eyeliners and in my opinion, the best ones are from Lise Watier. However, the LW ones cost $19 CAD which is pricey for something that I can't use particularly often. I decided to try out some liners from Annabelle cosmetics since they are only $7.95 CAD and sometimes you can get them on sale. I unfortunately am missing one of the more awesome colours that I bought as there was a hole in my shopping bag when I got home and one of the liners had made a break for it :( Of course, it was my favourite one; it was called Night Light and it had dark blue and black sparkles of awesomeness in it. Anyway, here are some quick swatches of the ones that made it home. If you are looking for an inexpensive glitter liner I would definitely give one of these a try!

THE LINERS


From left to right: Atomic Red (red glitter), Aqua Sonic (teal glitter), Blue Comet (dark blue, green, and orange glitter), Violet Venus, (fuschia, green, and dark blue glitter), Purple Zone (purple, silver, and dark blue glitter), Plutonium (silver glitter that has a multicolour sparkle to it depending on the lighting).

THE SWATCHES

 
Plutonium, Violet Venus, Purple Zone, Blue Comet, Aqua Sonic, Atomic Red.

The macro shot below makes it easier to see the different colours of sparkles in some of them.

 

What is your favourite glitter eyeliner?

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, Blue Comet and Atomic Red are my favorites, although these are all gorgeous! I don't have a favorite glitter eyeliner... I have one of the old Urban Decay liners like this, but it's such a pain to use. It's been awhile since I played around with it, I should probably try again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, these are really pretty. I love the violet and purple ones. I've never used glitter liquid liner, maybe I should give it a try.

    Sorry to hear you lost one of them. Sod's law, that it ended up being your fave as well. :(

    http://siansfatshionrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty! I haven't tried these liners yet, but I have one from Lise Watier which I FREAKING LOVE but at the same time it is so FREAKING expensive. Yargh >:O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about your runaway. Hope a nice chipmunk found it and is making themself beautiful up in some tree somewhere.

    I actually like the purple and blue ones a lot once you see how complex they are in the macro shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite glitter liners are UD's Heavy Metals, but I'm not sure if they make it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want purple zone and atomic red!!! they're soooo lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love glitter! These are all gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really pretty! I liked UD's version back in the day, but I don't know if they make them any more and I can't use them any more anyway. Sephora makes some, but they burned on my eyelids and skin and that was not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you get Collection 2000 in Canada? They do the most awesome glitter liners as does Barry M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have tried the aqua sonic (teal colored) eyeliner and everytime i use it my eyes start to tear up and turn red but i have no allergies

    ReplyDelete