A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, October 15, 2012

I Like it Spooky: God Module

Earlier this year, I went to see God Module. Their concert would have been super fun to see on Halloween as their set and their songs are about all things creepy and spooky! It was a really fun night and the band stayed around afterwards to hang out with people at the show which was really nice of them.  The lead singer had some awesome creepy makeup on as well which you can see in the picture at the end. Unfortunately, I didn't ask him which products he was using, lol!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Sobe Botanicals DuoChrome Blush in Nouveau.

LIPS: MAC Prince Noir (the best lipstick they've ever made!)

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadows: From the Kat Von D Metal Orchestra palette: Lucifer, Glock, and Razor Grey.
Eyeliners: UD Perversion, MUFE Aqua Liner #15 Irridescent Anthracite and Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Mascara: Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam.
Falsies: Ardell Bat Those Lashes (one of them never made it back home, FAIL!)

THE EQUIPMENT
 

 
THE LIPS

 
THE EYES

 
 
 
THE LOOK

 
THE OUTFIT

 
Cyberlox: By me
Goggles: I Kick Shins
Collar: from Cruella in Montreal (not sure of brand)
Necklace: Dracolite (Montreal)
Corset: Diabolik in Montreal (not sure of brand)
Skirt: Lip Service
Cuff: Made by a friend
Spikey Bracelet: Le Chateau
Stockings: Ebay
Shoes: Hades/Metropolis Shoes
 
GOD MODULE


Isn't it fun when guys wear makeup?

14 comments:

  1. Hot! Love the lashes and hairfalls and makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you look flaming hot! I really this cyber and classic goth looks mixed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to just make a lengthy copy-and-paste comment for all your outfit/LOTD posts, I feel a bit redunant going OMG AWESOME! all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lashes, too bad one ran away :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this makeup look, that lipstick is amazing on you! I am wishing I picked that up when it was available; I keep thinking I have a deep blackberry and then I realize they're all sheer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous as usual. Those lashes look great, it's a shame one didn't make it. :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that lipstick so bad! Also, shame about one of your lashes jumping ship because they're really cool.

    Great outfit as per usual. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you are so hawt! Love your falls. Looks like it was a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutly gorgeous! And the lipstick is so, so great :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're surreal!! everyone looks awesome :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. That corset looks INCREDIBLE on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow that corset is stunning !!!
    And gorgeous makeup too ... as always of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful corset, I love the detail.

    ReplyDelete