A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, October 8, 2012

Random Halloween Stuff!!

Here are a few Halloween finds that I've picked up recently!

I found this OPI Spookettes mini nail polish set on sale at the drugstore recently. I  believe it is last year's set but I really wanted the glow-in-the-dark polish called Zom-Body To Love. The 2012 set is called So-So-Skullicious and it looked really cute but I passed on that one.


 
From left to right:  He's My Boo, Mummy Knows Best, I Only Date Werewolves, Zom-Body to Love.
 
I also picked up a few things from Bath and Body Works.  Bath and Body Works is a store that I usually avoid until the Halloween stuff comes out as it is very LOUD and CHEERFUL and there are always a trillion PEOPLE in there and it SMELLS LIKE A HUNDRED THINGS AT ONCE and there are PINK CHECKERED APRONS and it tends to be a little bit of a sensory overload for me and kind of stresses me out! The Halloween soap holders and PocketBacs are worth it though!
 

 
I got Pumpkin, Brewberry, Boo, and Vampire Blood. They didn't have the other Halloween ones available at the time I went in. The other ones are Candy Corn, Bat Bite, and Ghoul Friend that I know of.  It's always a good idea to have hand sanitizer around, you never know what sorts of SCARY germs you might run into out there!
 
 
They even make cute little PocketBac holders to clip onto your purse. I got the bat with the light up eyes (what if you had to apply hand sanitizer in the DARK?)
 
Have you found any cute Halloween stuff lately?

8 comments:

  1. Oh I wish they would sell cool stuff like that here to :O it's just the ordinary here: balloons, vampire makeup, spiderweb..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah, I wish we had B&BW here, they always seem to have the cutest Halloween stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at that orange polish !!!! Love that one . I'm looking for a fun orange and an orange glitter topper for halloween .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get jealous of you guys over in the states when Halloween comes around, you have the most amazing stuff! I've been dying for some of those PocketBacs forever, but you can't even get them online because they won't deliver anywhere out of the States :( Boooooo! Lol, I love the adorable bat holder you got too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAhah I am TOTALLY with you on the B&BW being a store to avoid until this time-o-year. Unfortunately, I was too late and their Halloween stuff was all but vanished. The light up bat pocketbac holder just has to be the coolest thing ever. I love bats so damn much.

    Thanks for sharing your Halloween goodies! I'm still on the hunt for some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I remember how crazy impossible it was to get Zombody to Love in the uk last year, then I promptly forgot about it! That hand sanitiser holder is adorable! I want a bat bag chamr so bad now. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaay bat twin!

    I haven't really had much luck in the Halloween department. Some nail polish... some vinyl bat stickers for the walls (four boxes later, there's not a wall in this place that doesn't have a bat on it)... and of course I've hit some of my favourite indies for fall collections... but that's really about it. I'm really bummed that I haven't been able to find any cute tshirts :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got OPI's Zom-body to Love in a set last year, it's great! I guess I get a kick out of having glow in the dark nails ^_^

    ReplyDelete