A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Siouxsie

Halloween makeup is all about becoming someone you're not. Recently, I decided to try and re-create a makeup look worn by Siouxsie Sioux of Siouxsie and the Banshees. I was inspired by Lady Bethezda and the Ladies in Black Facebook group (go check out their looks!) I am no Siouxsie and I'm not a trad-goth so I'm not really pulling this off but it was fun to do anyway!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15, Manic Panic Virgin White pressed powder.

BROWS: Annabelle Black Eyebrow Pencil.

CHEEKS: My Pretty Zombie blush in LSD.

LIPS: Lime Crime Glamour 101.

EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, NYX JEP in Milk.
Eyeshadows: Sugarpill Bulletproof and Tako.
Eyeliners: UD Perversion, Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner, and Lime Crime Uniliner in Lunar Sea.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.

THE EQUIPMENT

 
THE EYES

 
THE LIPS


THE LOOK

 
IS IT HALLOWEEEEEN YET? I can't wait!

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome look! I love the graphic eyeliner and the red lips. I also really like your hair in this look! I'm getting bored with mine, but can't think of what to do wit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it; her dramatic look is definitely hard to miss.
    I love how the sharp lines frame your nose and transform your face compared to your other looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looks awesome :D and also: WOW, YOUR HAIR! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool! And your hair is terrific! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your Halloween post -- you are such a badass!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a cool look. Love the crimped hair. ;)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! It's totally not the you I'm used to, so job well done. You pull it off well and I'm totally jealous of your liner skills to do this. Liner and I just will never be bff's I don't think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely see Siouxsie in your liner, and I LOVE your purple & black hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love this look. So intense. I adore your crimped hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, this SO suits you! I love the crimped hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a neat look, it looks great on you! I love the shape of the eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic! I've been meaning to do a Siouxsie look myself...ha don't know when I'll get around to that!

    ReplyDelete