A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bright Pink and Purple!

Pink and purple is one of my favourite eyeshadow colour combos! I was feeling bored on one of my days off so I decided to play with some of my pink and purple makeup. I love when I have a day that I don't have anywhere important to be so I can screw around with bright coloured makeup!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Silk Naturals blush in Tart.

LIPS: Silk Naturals lipgloss in Shrieking Violet.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadows: Too Faced Mess in a Dress, Venomous Cosmetics Bravest Astronaut, Wilted Roses, and Miss Independent.
Eyeliners: Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner, UD Ransom, Woodstock, and Perversion, and Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner in Violet Venus.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.

THE EQUIPMENT

 
THE EYES
 



 
THE LIPS
 
 
THE LOOK

 
What is your favourite PURPLE eyeshadow?

7 comments:

  1. I rarely wear purple because I think it makes me look tired. Perhaps I haven't found the right purple yet? I like pale lavenders, though! Like Silk Naturals Jean Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very favorite purple is MAC's Quietly pigment. I don't know why, but I just love it. I also haven't worn it in quite a while because I'm afraid of using it all up, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Your hair is also wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of pink and purple. It looks really nice :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink and purple too, this looks awesome! I don't think I can name one eyeshadow, some of my faves are Love from MAD, Omen from Urban Decay, and Poison Plum from Sugarpill. For my everyday looks I prefer paler purples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot pink eyeshadow FTW! I don't have a fave purple, but I have a fave pink - Urban Decay Woodstock. Check out my cobalt look, you will love it!! I played on my day off too! ;)

    ReplyDelete