A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Club Look: Glitter Goth

Here is a look I did using Milani Cryztal Eyez! I did a basic eye look with silver and black shadows and then took a chiseled eyeshadow brush and sort of dabbed on the sparkles. The holographic sparkles really stand out in club lighting! I wanted to wear some glitter on my eyes to go with the glitter vinyl corset I received from my husband awhile back for my birthday.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

LIPS: Illamasqua Pristine with Fyrinnae Pierced over top.

CHEEKS: My Pretty Zombie Drugs Like Me blush in LSD.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadows: From the Sleek Sparkle Palette: Tinsel, Noir, Glitz & Glamour. Milani Crystal Eyez Lovely and Luminous.
Eyeliners: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, MUFE Aqua Liner #14, Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in 27 Silver, UD Perversion.
Mascara: Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam.
False Eyelashes: random Halloween ones.
 
THE EQUIPMENT

 
THE LIPS

 
THE EYES

 
Blurry for sparkles!!
 

 
 THE LOOK
 
 

THE OUTFIT

 
Cyber Falls: Made by me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins
Collar: Le Chateau
Corset: Sweet Carousel Corsetry
Skirt: Ebay
Bracelet: Walmart
Non-Feather Boa: Manic Panic
Boots: Demonia
 
Who else likes to crack out the GLITTER???

12 comments:

  1. your makeup is BANGING, love it! the glitter is fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you concentrated the glitter around in a circle, it looks like a little galaxy with your eyeball in the center of it. That sounds weird. It's good, though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! I love the corset and the make-up suits it just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all super pretty, makeup and outfit alike! I looove your corset... I actually only just heard of Sweet Carousel Corsetry (a pinup model I follow on FB wears their stuff quite frequently), from what I can see it seems like they do beautiful work! I love the way Crystal Eyez looks on top of your eyemakeup, I want my very own to play with now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry. I forgot to swap out the s in Crystal for a z. Cryztal Eyez.

      Delete
  5. Love the eye make up and corset so much. I am ridiculously into the sparkles at the moment. You look drop dead gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The makeup looks stunning, as does the rest of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SPARKLY OMG OMG. Love the eyes, love the corset. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGHHH LOVE. Your outfit is freaking baller.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those Milani things to give a glittery effect on your eyeshadows ! I got 2 of these in a recent swap and i love them for these purposes ! And awesome look , as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I love the Milani Glitter eyez. You've made me want to pull mine out and play with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am absolutely addicted to your signature style and makeup choices. You are so effin inspiring to me!! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete