A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fyrinnae Eyeshadow and Blush Swatches

I got these lovelies a LONG time ago but never got around to posting them!! Here are some swatches of some AWESOME Fyrinnae shadows and a blush!


THE HAUL
 

THE SWATCHES




 


From left to right: Calavera Cupcakes, Cuddlefish ,Powder Blush in Seduce, Wake Not the Dead , Steampunk, Purgatory.

Steampunk is a freakin' awesome colour with fabulous sparkle that you can see in the blurry swatch picture above. Below I have a close-up picture of Wake Not the Dead to show the multi-coloured sparkle goodness! This is such a unique colour, it is one of my favourites from Fyrinnae! (It is not available anymore! It is from Halloween 2011, I am so behind, booo!)
 
 
I know it's hard to pick one, but what are your favourite Fyrinnae shadows? Are there any that you love but can't get anymore?


5 comments:

  1. My faves are Polar Bear and Damn Paladins. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blush shade! But I hate loose blushes - I'm a disaster and it gets every where. My favorite shadow from them is probably Polar Bear...oh, and Fire Opal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are great. Steampunk and Purgatory must be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! And that blush shade is perfect, I need all the purplish blushes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fyrinnae and have only tried 2 of their blushes, Charm and Hypnotize. I keep telling myself I need to try more. I have loads of swatches on my blog though and am so behind. I still haven't swatched Samhain from like oh ya know Halloween of 2012 lol! I love your style and creativity.

    ReplyDelete