A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Morgana Cryptoria Halloween 2012 Lipsticks

My sad Halloween pumpkin after he sat outside for a few too many days.....
Here are some swatches of Morgana Cryptoria Halloween 2012 lipsticks. I got one Slimline lipstick and one of their four-colour lip palettes. The palette is a shiny metallic purple with a mirror on the inside. These are a great idea as you get to pick which lipstick colours you want in them. The lipsticks are all very smooth to apply and heavily pigmented.

 
 THE SWATCHES



From left to right: Fortune Teller, Eye of Newt, Will-o-Wisp, Glowing Ghoul, Hemogoblin.

I found it hard to pick which colours I wanted! I picked Fortune Teller because usually I would be attracted to the bright blue or the darker shades rather than something pinkish. I'm glad I got this one; it is a great colour with awesome bluish sparkles.....it may even be my favourite one of the bunch! If you like weird lip colours, I would definitely recommend checking the Halloween 2012 lip stuff out!

AVAILIABILITY: Morgana Cryptoria 
 
 
I'm feeling kind of sad that Halloween is over for another year, how about you?
 
DISCLAIMER: Products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with Morgana Cryptoria.

3 comments:

  1. These are great lip colors - so different! I really like the last reddish purple one - very vampy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of the colours XD. My vote is for hemogoblin, I really like the tone :).

    ReplyDelete