A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, November 30, 2012

Sugarpill: Swatch ALL THE COLOURS!!!!

.....well, all the colours except !@#$. I never did get my hands on that one, which may be a good thing. I briefly considered calling this post "You Know You Have a Problem When......" but I didn't. I am in "makeup rehab" aka NOT ALLOWED TO BUY MAKEUP right now and perhaps this post will show you why.  For my birthday earlier this year, my friend got me the last few Sugarpill Chromalusts that I did not have in my collection and now I have ALL the current Sugarpill colours except for !@#$. Since I am sure many ladies stocked up on Sugarpill on Black Friday weekend and are eagerly waiting for their packages in the mail, here are some swatches of the goodness to come!

SUGARPILL!!!


THE PRESSED SHADOWS


From left to right: Tako, Dollipop, 2AM, Poison Plum, Velocity, Afterparty, Mochi, Midori, Acidberry, Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Love+, Bulletproof.

CHROMALUSTS


From left to right: Magpie, Royal Sugar, Starling, Junebug, Darling, Tipsy, Absinthe, Goldilux, Asylum.


From left to right: Lumi, Stella, Tiara, Birthday Girl, Decora, Magnetric, Weekender, Hysteric, Paperdoll.

Apparently, Sugarpill will be releasing new colours in the near future according to various blog posts. I am trying to decide whether to restrain myself or keep on collecting!

Do you have anything from Sugarpill? What are your favourite colours?

9 comments:

  1. I like the way the pressed shadows look on your arm. I don't know if that's weird.

    I don't have a ton of Sugarpill, but I did order a Chromalust during the Black Friday sale. I suck at using them, so I'm not worried about collecting them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the mattes - they're beautiful and bold and striking! Since you got this far...might as well keep collecting ;) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful collection. I do not own any Sugarpill products yet, but I am looking forward to seeing what new colours they bring out as they're always really unique.

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwesome! I LOVE Sugarpill pressed shadows :D Got a couple of the loose, but I feel loose shadows are easier to find. Those bright pressed colours with such high quality though, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. w00t! Sugarpill party! i'm still waiting for my package!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pigmented, and despite not needing any more make up you've fuelled my need for these products. I think if I had this much Sugarpill it'd take a lot of restraint not to roll around in them like a big pile of money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOORAY! My fave Sugarpill colours are Flamepoint and AcidBerry and I love Lumi and Darling for the loose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I let you several awards in my blog. I hope you will enjoy them :).

    ReplyDelete